6.11.2007

school is almost over


woooo
school is almost out! three more days. i have finals for the last days of school blehhh
well now that its over and my grades are pretty good, i can draw! alot! :D next week im going to pismo beach, the best place in the world, for a few days. i need to go surfing more. maybe i will buy a cheap board somewhere. and since my mom will be working i can walk around the pier and draw people! woo :)
this summer i am planning on running every day. how fun. i need to get in shape if i want to do waterpolo next year. i am also going to learn how to skateboard (which was postponed last summer because i broke my toe) and i am going to get a job. probably at AMC or michaels.
yesterday i went to the beach with a whole bunch of people. it was so fun. the weather was nice, i got burnt, went booooogie boarding, and played volleyball. but there was a dead seal :(
im going to try and get my animation class to go on a field trip to the next sketch crawl in san francisco. even though its during the summer. sounds like fuuunnnnnnn.

well i guess ill update on my art. i havent been drawing much because im focusing on grades and my computer broke :(

1 comment:

Amelia Lorenz said...

My GOODNESS you're amazing at drawing. Look at that!!!
I haven't seen you in a YEAR JTP! You gotta come to the next SketchCrawl, that would be SO COOL. Plus, Cindey's coming down in August I think...if everything would coordinate perfectly, she might even be here DURING the next Crawl in the City! There might just be a little CSSSA reunion after all!