6.25.2007

no more block

yaaayyyy! i finally overcame my artists block yesterday :) and now that its summer i can draw alll dayyyy :D




i got an application to micheals, i dont know if i really want to work yet though. i need to make more money for the people to people group so i can hopefully travel to austrailia (or europe) next summer.




i still have a dilemna for what colleges i should apply to. im still iffy about animation, i dont know if im cut out for that. im more of an illustration person. for sure im applying to calarts (for character animation and fine arts) and to laguna beach for illustration. maybe a couple of art colleges in san francisco since there are like 50 there.




i want to go to the rennaisance faire this year. maybe they will have pirate day again so i can buy things for my collection :)




heres a drawing i did last night that kept me up until 3 coloring. i didnt scan the colored version yet though.




2 comments:

Amelia Lorenz said...

Yay! No more artist's block!

Anonymous said...

Hi jacquii....I think your paintings and drawings are awesome!! I would never say you're lazy?! I take it you were working during the night and sleeping in? That wasn't being lazy...that's trying to survive. At any rate, I'm glad you got your muse back.....best wishes with your beautiful drawings!

P.S. I paint and draw too, but I haven't really applied myself. The only place I draw is on my whiteboard on Bebo...lol.