8.20.2006

one more time


Artwork
Here is some of my artwork that ive done in the past year. You can see it all on my deviantart.

So today Amelia and Jeff invited me to go to a figure drawing class at UC Berkeley, and a picnic for amelias birthday. I got all excited about it and forgot that next saturday i have to go to the company picnic at great america. so i cant gooo :( i havent told them yet. ahhhhh im sad. Maybe we will be able to do it another day. We really need to go on a road trip to all of our houses once we get cars and stuff. All the way from Long beach to the bay area to Vancouver canada then across to New york. that would be so cool hahah.
I really want to go back to CSSSA with everyone again. Regular school sucks so bad compared to it. And the friends i made there are so cool. i felt like ive known them for years already. And the cool thing about them is that they all draw. So when we hang out we sit there and draw! My friends at school dont care. Im only excited to go back to school to finish my maquette i was working on at the end of the school year in animation. And to try Photo class. Ive never had 7 classes so its gonna suck waking up at 6 every morning when its dark. i haattttteeee waking up when its dark. ugh. atleast im not doing waterpolo. The stupid coach from last year fired my favorite coach and is trying to take over both teams. Im not going to play a crazy sport like that with people i dont like when its not even fun. jeeez!


2 comments:

Cindey said...

Jackie has super work yes indeed.
I am super jealous that you and amelia and jeff and and and... SIGH. You all live around the same area and can just hang out.... I AM SO SAD AND LONELY. :( But too bad you can't go to this particular one, hopefully you'll all be able to get together soon!

Gerald de Dios said...

I'm so amazed at the amount of detail in all your sketches and illustrations. The proportion of each character is perfect and...did I mention the amount of details? Keep it up.